KBVISION Group International LLC is an American technology company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. Founding members of KBVISION Group International are leading technology engineers in Silicon Valley, having worked at well-known technology companies such as Google, Intel ... Initially the company focused on developing software for security industry. The company's outstanding products such as video surveillance software KBiVMS Pro, artificial intelligence applications in face recognition, behavior and security software for the CCTV industry. The long-term goal of KBVISION Group is to develop KB AiOS, an open platform with high refinement, low cost and licensing for CCTV factories. The company later expanded its hardware business with ODM contracts with manufacturing partners in Asia.
KBVISION just launches the new video storage and management server, KX-F512R48ST is a storage server used to record video for cameras combined with a management server with many outstanding features dedicated to storage systems with a large number of cameras. This is a specialized server, using 64-bit high-performance Intel processor with 8Gb memory to support up to 512 cameras, especially useful for banks, government buildings, multinational corporations control crowded facilities. This product line supports ONVIF standard 2.4 so it can be used for KBVISION cameras as well as cameras from SONY, Axis, Pelco, Panasonic ...
- Support 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 esata port, 1 RS232 port, 1 RS485 port (10/100 / 1000M)
- Support various network connection modes such as: Multi-address, Fault-tolerance, Load balance, Link aggregation
- Support connection with up to 512 cameras, maximum bandwidth of 1024 Mbps (access, storage, transmission), 32ch (64 Mbps) (network playback)
- Support 48 HDDs, Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD SAS/SATA HDD composite connection
- Support RAID0 / 1/5/6/10/50/60 / JBOD to help protect the safety of video data, hot swap HDD